1. You may use the image/s to alter or use for your own designs in order to make tangible products to give away to others.
2. You may sell a design or creation you make using these image/s, so long as the resulting product is a completed, handmade, unique physical item that is created by the user, not in a digital format and does not exceed 100 pieces. For example, using the image/s as part of a greeting card.
3. You may use the image/s on a web site or blog as long as they are in a non-high-resolution format to adorn or otherwise decorate the users site. Attribution to Em's Place should be noted for any image when used unaltered. If used as part of a design or creation where the purchased image/s is not standing on its own or able to be extracted on its own, then no attribution is necessary.
4. You may not digitally distribute the image/s alone or in connection with any other digital product.
5. You may not copy or distribute these digital files or image/s for any consideration or financial gain even if altered. See the exemptions below for tangible items.
6. You may not copy or distribute the image/s in digitally modified form
7. No persons other than licensee can use these image/s. They can be placed on up to three computers or devices.
All image/s and reproduction rights remain the property of Em's Place, and are a copyright of Em's Place. Please contact Em for any special needs or additional commercial use options. All sales are final since digital files are not refundable.
Please visit the Ordering Information page for more details. Thank you for your business and understanding.
Create and enjoy.